Crusher, Shredder & Presses
A machine that is designed to overcome the hurdle of crushing any material into smaller parts called a crusher machine. This machine is widely used in industries that deal with the recycling of goods. A crusher machine helps to change the form of waste materials for easy recycling or disposal. Bending press suppliers in this Covid scenario mainly target the hospitals and other medical places for safer disposal.
A crushing device is designed with two solid surfaces held in a parallel position. The item to be crushed is placed in between the parallel surfaces and then pressed with immense pressure until the item gets deformed and fractured.
Some Crushing machine categorizations are –
- Jaw crusher: Used for soft to very hard materials. These machines are used in heavy mining sites, grinding sand and gravel and recycling.
- Gyratory crusher: Used for crushing materials with medium to high hardness. These crushers are used in mining sites.
- Cone crusher: They are applied on medium to very hard materials. Quarried materials are reduced using these crushers.
A shredding machine is also fashioned to reduce any tearable items into small pieces. Materials like tires, leathers, plastics, papers etc are torn into pieces with a shredding machine. A shredder is also used for processing larger and heavier items like wood, metal or even a wrecked car, depending on the size of the industrial shredder.
According to industrial shredder manufacturers, the blades of the shredding machine differ according to the items to be shredded. There are different kind of shredders namely, metal shredders, tire shredders, plastic shredders, wood shredders, scrap aluminium shredders etc.
- Scrap metal shredder: These shredder machines are primarily used for reducing the size of bulky wastes like paper reams, bumpers, other bulky paper materials, tires bumpers etc. These machines are very much used in industries which produce iron, copper, aluminium and plastic wastes in huge amount.
- Biomass shredder: This shredding machine is basically a combination of crusher and shredder both. The crusher squeezes the shredded items. These items might be anything, like agricultural field items, collections from forests, garbage dumps of the cities etc.
Metal Shredder manufacturers in India have quite good fortune. Not only in industries, but shredders are also needed in offices that handle paper documents in large numbers, for the management of confidential paper documents in view of prevention from falling into wrong hands.
As the name suggests, a press machine is used as a shape-changer of any workpiece, by means of applying pressure. A press machine has different uses, like designing a metal sheet into a particular shape, punching holes, making caps from aluminium foil rolls and more. In modern press machines, the pressure is generated by a combination of hydraulics and electric motors. For transforming an item into another shape, a moulding cast called die is used.
- Power press: This press is used for a reformation of a metal sheet by application of force as much as required. This machine has some major parts viz., ram, bed, flywheel, clutch and crankshaft. This machine is primarily used for cutting and punching. As per the power press wholesalers, the metals might be formed with these presses, with the help of die tools, attached to the beds and slides. The flywheel’s rotary motion is converted by the crankshaft, in upward and downward directions.
- Baling press: This machine is mainly used for waste management. The recyclable materials like paper, cardboard and plastic are compressed into dense yet manageable bundles called bales.
There are a number of punch press manufacturers in India, who also takes part in the economy as pressing machine exporter. Some of the major ones are listed below-